Client: Penn Pharmaceutical
Date: March 2013 to date
The relationship between Twisted Pair Technologies and PCI Pharmaceutical group grows even stronger after the second phase of the contained manufacturing project gets completed and handed over on time with zero disruption.
The project so farIn total we have installed:
- 170+ Cat6 Data Points 6.8 Miles (10,900 m) of LSOH Cable.
- 20 Dedicated cat 5/6 network links to manufacturing equipment.
- 200 Metre Fibre Optic 16 Core OM3 Multi-mode
- 3 x Dedicated Network Switches CCTV & Access Control.
- 14 x IP CCTV Cameras 3 Mega Pixel with audio recording true day / night capability.
- Milestones IP CCTV System Rack mounted sever with 3 x Client viewing stations.
- 14 Door Paxton Access Control system integrated into the door interlocking & Fire Alarm systems.
- Paxton IP Video entry system & Access Control.
- Emergency Voice Communication System (EVCS).
- 1x 42U Data Cabinet, 10x Patch Panels, 1x UPS, 2x PDUs, 1x Fan Rack, Clean Earth
The Challenge and Solution
Projects in a pharmaceutical environment always through up a few problems including complying to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulations and ensuring health and safety is a priority when working in potentially deadly environments. We have worked closely with many different contractors to ensure operations run as expected.