Poor connectivity issues across your site or across multiple sites? Our wireless networking installation solutions can help.
The term WiFi refers to a set of standards, which set the specifications for transmitting data on a wireless network connection. A wireless network uses radio waves to receive and send data by translating data into a radio signal using an antenna.
Wireless network installations avoid the costly process of introducing cables into a building, or connections between various equipment locations.
Six Key Reasons To Choose Wireless Networking
- Improved Reliability
- Increased Mobility Calibration
- Improved Responsiveness
- Better Access to Information
- Easier Network Expansion
- Enhanced Network Access
Our Wireless Networking Installation Process
Our experienced wireless network installers will work with you to achieve a wireless solution that provides the correct coverage and capacity for your organisation.
There are four main phases to work through when deciding on a wireless network:
Phase 1 – Pre-installation survey
The initial WiFi survey is the most important part to get right when designing a wireless network. A physical RF survey is performed on-site to ensure that the wireless network design meets requirements for coverage and capacity.
With the massive increase of laptops, smart phones and tablet devices that are brought into work, it is not only about providing coverage but about providing the right amount of capacity.
Phase 2 – Design
The wireless network design will consider your existing network, existing network policy, and future network’s demands. The wireless network that we design for you can cater for future demands and provide you will the security that your organisation requires.
Phase 3 – Installation
Our dedicated team of professional installers will work with you to install your wireless network with little or no disruption to your business. We will ensure that the application design requirements are met right first time.
Upon completion of the installation, we will provide on-site training in order for personnel to be able to use and manage the system with ease.
Phase 4 – Survey Post installation
Upon completion of the installation phase, we will perform a final wireless site survey to verify that the network design and your specific requirements have been achieved.
A post-installation survey is the best way to prove that we have provided the coverage and capacity that we had originally designed for.
Wireless Networking Case Studies
Want to see examples of our work? We’ve detailed our process and solutions on various wireless networking installation projects, working with a range of companies in different sectors:
- WIFI Solutions for properties with poor connectivity – Installation of a WiFi network to cover a large 16th century farmhouse with multiple extensions.
- Wireless connectivity for Industrial applications – The project’s requirements were to deliver an outdoor grade wireless network solution that could handle the seamless collection of data from handheld units used for stock counting/picking purposes within the internal warehouse areas and external yard spaces.
- Ultra fast WIFI installation at Gregynog Hall – Our challenge was to provide a comprehensive WiFi network throughout the building while being sympathetic to the Grade II listed structure.
- Siklu Point to Multi Point Wireless Networking – We were contacted by a company about the possibility of installing a point-to-multipoint radio link to connect two remote buildings to their main office.
- Ubiquity AF-5 PtP (Point to Point) Link – Due to a company’s recent office reorganisation, they required (and we helped them to obtain) a higher bandwidth connection between their main office and remote warehouse.
- Short Range PtP 60GHz Wireless Bridge – For their operation to run smoothly, it was vital that the company had a stable fast link between the main office building and their warehouse, located 300 metres away.
Wireless Networking Testimonials
Here are a few testimonials for our work installing wireless networks:
“We’re delighted with the performance and stability of the wireless link provided by Twisted Pair. We no longer have drop outs from interference and have increased productivity in the warehouse as a result. Backup now take a fraction of the previous time with no network bottlenecks.”
Neil Fitzgerald – IT Manager
“Due to a recent office reorganisation we needed a higher bandwidth connection between our main office and the remote warehouse. We called upon Twisted Pair to quote for a new wireless link. They surveyed the site and went through the various options available, explaining the issues in detail that would affect the link speed and why certain solutions would not work for us.
“Since the installation despite recent severe storms the connection has been very stable and provided a significant increase in bandwidth. I’d be happy to recommend Twisted Pair and look forward to working with them on future projects.”
Stephen Coombs, IT Manager
See more testimonials from happy clients on our Testimonials page.
Please contact our experienced sales team to discuss wireless networking applications that suit you.